Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Plains.

Are you familiar with that famous line from the play and movie My Fair Lady? It was uttered to demonstrate that behavior is often taught, not necessarily inherited. Teaching correct, acceptable behavior from your new four-legged addition to your home is essential for peace of mind and tranquility in the future.

The truth is, you do not have to catch your dog in the act of misbehaving! So many owners (and even trainers) believe that we should come down hard on our pooch at that precise moment. I will show you how to take undesirable behavior and then correct it so that your canine does not see themselves as “being punished”

What a difference between constant strife and peace of mind! It will put you and your beautiful dog on the right course to a kinder and gentler life together. Let us begin the process together. If you have recently brought a new addition into your household please call me. My name is Dennis Danskin, Las Vegas Valley dog trainer. Visit my website at trainhumane.net then call me for a complimentary in-home get together at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment