Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

Dog Training…Humane or Alpha Dog.

Think of it in terms of child rearing. Many parents raise their children through intimidation…especially in the past. How does that work out? Well, in many cases a young person has been raised in an atmosphere of fear and may well display those traits in later life when dealing with other people.

Here is my truth from five plus decades of experience in the Las Vegas area. Dogs learn good behavior by being praised for doing well. And punishment does NOT have to come in the form of a harsh reprimand or physical force! I guess there are different opinions, but that has been tried and true for me over the years.

Here is a suggestion. Why not give me a call and I will come to your home for a complimentary meet-and-greet with you and your new four-legged arrival? For humane dog training in the greater Las Vegas Valley please call me. My name is Dennis Danskin. I am found on the web at trainhumane.net. Give me a call today at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment