Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Treats May not be Necessary.

This may apply to your kids as well, but it is also true with your four-legged kid.  I want you to develop a healthy relationship with your dog.  Giving it treats all the time may not be the best way to promote health and longevity for your puppy.  Many people think that treat training is the one and only alternative.

However, using treats to keep her or him from barking at other dogs, fixating on those juicy-looking squirrels and birds or lunging at vehicles does not work with treats!  A professional trainer will help, and introduce you to training without treats, which is extremely successful for nearly all dog owners.

I believe in training without treats.  It is called positive reinforcement training.  Believe me, positive words and gestures are so much better than the constant expectation of caloric treats.  Allow me to demonstrate.  I am Dennis Danskin.  Call me if you live anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley for a complimentary in-home visit at (702) 327-4744.   

No comments:

Post a Comment