Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Can I Trust that Man with My Best Friend?

It’s a question you may have asked before hiring a dog trainer.  I don’t blame you at all.  This is your baby we are talking about and you need your best friend to be better from the experience of learned behavior rather than worse.  That is why I pledge a couple of things…I will train your puppy in the comfort of your own home and I have plenty of great references.

Let me just share one of those with you and then I will tell you where you can read plenty more of them.  Merrie who lives here in Las Vegas said of me…”I then decided to go online to find in home dog training and as luck would have it stumbled upon Dennis Danskin.  He was INCREDIBLY thorough and knowledgeable”!

Now, one testimonial does not a dog trainer make (even after 50 years of doing it).  So, please visit trainhumane.net on the web and read just some of the myriad of testimonials I have received.  Then, call me and I will come to your home for a complimentary visit with your 4-legged pride and joy.  I am Dennis Danskin serving the Las Vegas area at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment