Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Before you add to your family think about the time of year.

This may or may NOT be the right time to add a four-legged friend to the family mix.  Right now, you have a full house.  The kids are home for a bit longer from school and vacation time may be over, but give some thought to the notion of adopting a new furry addition to your household.  In a few weeks things will return to normal, so who will train this new puppy?

That subject (if not addressed first) could haunt you for the next 15 years.  The proper training of your new puppy is as important as the breed and compatibility that you consider when adopting.  It should NEVER, NEVER be taken lightly.  I recommend moving forward in the month of August with one important caveat.

Please call me for a FREE, no obligation, in-home evaluation of your new addition.  My name is Dennis Danskin.  Please see my credentials by visiting www.trainhumane.net.  I have been training puppies and grown dogs for over fifty years with success and compassion in the Las Vegas area.  Give me call and we’ll schedule a visit at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment