Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Happy Holidays to all Creatures Great and Small.

Many of us around the Valley who celebrate the Holiday season ALWAYS include our four-legged family members.  It is hard to imagine a Merry Christmas without them by our side.  At this time of year, we reflect on anyone we may have lost in 2017 and look forward to a new addition in the year to come.

Is a new puppy part of your plans?  If so, I highly recommend going to any one of the many adoption and animal rescue events that occur every weekend in the Las Vegas area.  Choose carefully, and when you make that decision I hope that you think about the proper training of that new addition to your household.

Let me properly introduce myself.  My name is Dennis Danskin.  My story is told at trainhumane.com.  It is the story of a half-century of practicing what I preach!  That is, a well-trained puppy turns into the perfect companion for your family.  It is not something I take lightly.  Every dog I train becomes a part of my family as well.  Happy Holidays from my family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment