Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dog Training that Meets YOUR needs.

Proper dog training is highly personal and specialized.  I don’t know about you, but I would not want my four-legged child herded together with a bunch of other dogs during this critical training period.  How it’s done, where it’s done, and by whom it’s done matters a great deal!  I am sure that you would agree with that.

Most dog trainers have a “cookie cutter” mentality.  One training method fits all is their mantra.  At Train Humane I believe that the training program MUST fit the individual dog and family.  Here is what I do.  Instead of a set rate I offer a free, in-home evaluation so I can assess ALL of the variables and take it from there.

My name is Dennis Danskin.  I have devoted the last half-century of my life to the care and training of these amazing “best friends”.  I have become known throughout the Valley as a THE Las Vegas humane dog trainer.  You have nothing to lose.  Please call me today for a free in-home evaluation at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment