Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Who Made You the Next Great Dog Trainer?

It is a fair question. Most people would never try to repair a major plumbing problem in their home. Few among us would tackle the job of keeping our car in tip top mechanical condition. I hope that none of us would trust ALL of their medical care to their own intuition! Then why do we fancy ourselves to be great dog trainers?

I will give you three good reasons to hire a professional dog trainer –

1.  I have spent a lifetime learning how canines communicate with humans.

2.  I provide real solutions on how to deal with certain unwanted behaviors in a humane way.

3.  I work on your schedule…in YOUR environment!

That last one is critical. When I leave your home, your new best friend stays there and behaves in a way you will embrace for its lifetime. My name is Dennis Danskin. I have been training dogs in the Las Vegas Area in a humane and effective way for a half-century. Please give me a call for an in-home visit at (702) 327-4744. You can see what I am all about at trainhumane.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment