Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

I Hate Negative Reinforcement.

Those are strong words, but when I hear of a dog being trained through negative reinforcement…I cringe. If you think that a canine is just a dumb animal, I have a recommendation for you …maybe you should NOT adopt a dog! However, if you believe in humane training and positive reinforcement then please call me…Dennis Danskin, humane Las Vegas dog trainer.

If anyone around you even mentions shock collars or choke collars please run the other direction. I believe in being patient, exuding confidence, and being compassionate, and doing that consistently. It comes with an understanding of a dog’s body language with which I have had a half-century of experience.

Please call me for a complimentary in-home visit anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley. Your home is where I will be doing my training. If that works for you, allow me to show you how it applies to your new four-legged best friend. My phone number is (702) 327-4744. Appropriately enough my website is trainhumane.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment