Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

A Few Words about the Challenges Animal Shelters Face During Covid-19.

I am a Las Vegas professional dog trainer…I would like to think the best there is in the Las Vegas area, but I want you to know what Lied and Dewey have gone through in 2020. First of all, animal rescues not just in The Valley, but across the country saw a spike in adoptions and foster applications at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Vaccines, spay and neuter programs and nonessential vet visits have been restricted and that makes rescue operations so very challenging as they try to save more and more dogs and other four-legged creatures. In addition, attempting to continue animal rescue efforts and adoptions has been even harder in the wake of social distancing restrictions.

I want you to know that as I enter the new year my commitment to helping you build and maintain a harmonious household is stronger than ever. I would love to meet you and your new best friend. My name is Dennis Danskin. The basics of dog training have NOT changed. See how I approach the challenge at trainhumane.net then call me at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment