Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

It’s NOT One and Done.

I believe it is important to begin training your new addition to your family (your beloved dog) as soon as he begins living in your household.  Waiting for that essential training that makes him a great companion will only allow your pooch to develop bad habits…and believe me, those habits will begin in the blink of an eye!

What about later after you have called me and I have done the initial in-home training?  Well, as the headline says it’s not one and done.  Training is not something you do one time and you're done.  You will get the best results if you train your dog regularly, even once he has mastered an action or cue.  I will help you with those skills.

My name is Dennis Danskin and for the better part of a half-century I have made it my mission to build better relationships between canine and human in the Las Vegas Valley with my well-known and respected in-home training methods.  Please call me as soon as you adopt your new best friend and let’s get started.  I’m Dennis Danskin at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment