Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

When I Hear it…It’s Still Shocking.

Whether you have a puppy with a penchant for persistent barking, or you’d like to train your dog to stay in the yard, you may have actually considered a shock collar.  Let me say this emphatically…NO, NO, and NO.  No shock collars if you intend to train humane as I do.  I don’t believe in them, and here is why.

Here are some things we know –

1.  They provide fast results…if you were jabbed with a cattle prod the same would be true.
2.  Dogs learn fear…that’s no way to raise a child.
3.  They often deliver unintentional shocks.
4.  There is nothing positive about the reward.

Train humane.  I believe in it so strongly that I named my website trainhumane.net.  My name is Dennis Danskin.  Perhaps you have heard of me.  I have been training dogs in the Las Vegas Valley for decades.  Let’s start with a free visit in the comfort of your home and see where we go from there.  Just call me, Dennis Danskin at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment