Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Rescue Me.

With apologies to the late Fontella Bass (look her up if you have no idea what I am talking about) rescue me refers to adopting a new best friend from a Las Vegas area shelter.  Look, if you are bound and determined to have a pure bred and want to pay a great deal of money at an area pet shop that’s your business.

Here are just a few reasons why to adopt rather than purchase –

1.  You just saved a life.
2.  You contribute to reducing pet overpopulation.
3.  The shelter employees and volunteers become a resource for life.
4.  The selection is greater.
5.  They have probably been treated with more TLC in recent times.

There is a potential downside.  You inherit all of the bad habits that your new dog has accumulated over time.  To solve that last dilemma, please call me.  I am Las Vegas humane dog trainer, Dennis Danskin.  Go ahead, research my philosophy at tranehumane.net then call me for a complimentary in-home visit at (702) 327-4744.       

No comments:

Post a Comment