Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Difference Between Dog Sitting and Dog Boarding.

This is not my area of expertise, but I wanted you to know some differences between the two after you have honored me by allowing me to train your dog.  Years ago, dog boarding was your only option.  Dog boarding is like taking your dog to a hotel, except all the guests are pets!  On the other hand, there’s pet sitting.  Typically, a pet sitter will stay at your home while you’re away or stop by to care for your pets once or twice per day.

Boarding is probably the best option if your pet is a youngster.  You’ll rest easier knowing he’s getting plenty of potty breaks, attention, and social time needed to keep him happy and stimulated.  Do you have multiple dogs?  Then dog sitting may be the right choice.  Dogs who have a companion or two won’t feel as lonely as they would if they’re the only pet.

My name is Dennis Danskin of Las Vegas and I care so very much for the life of your dog long after I have properly trained it in the comfortable surroundings of your home.  If you have questions even years after the training sessions, please feel free to call me anytime.  My phone number is (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment