Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Getting to Know Me.

If you are going to trust someone to train YOUR best friend to become a beloved member of your household then you should get to know them (me).  My name is Dennis Danskin.  I have spent nearly a half-century of my life understanding canines and training them in a humane manner that makes them great companions.

While my methods are positive reinforcement, here are some of my no’s –

1.  No…I won’t try to sell you merchandise.
2.  No…I am not a part of some national chain.
3.  No…there will not be kennel training.
4.  No…shock collars will ever be used.
5.  No…neither will “choke chains”.
6.  No…treats. I will train them, not fatten them up.

That should add up to YES meaning that you can trust me to make your four-legged child a valued part of your household for the next 10-15 years!  I believe in humane training.  See for yourself by visiting my website at trainhumane.net.  Next, give me a call for a complimentary in-home visit at (702) 327-4744.   

No comments:

Post a Comment