Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Obedience as a Means to an End.

Most dog trainers nationwide teach heel, sit, and stay and believe this is a conduit to overcoming behavioral problems.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I like to call it the earned respect factor.  I build on that in your home and tackle the most common behavioral problems in dogs.  More than 9 out of 10 shelter dogs have NEVER had ANY obedience training!

Here are a few of the most common –

1.  Going to the bathroom where they shouldn’t.  You don’t remember your diaper days.
2.  Jumping excessively.  That could be cause by a lack of stimulation or boredom.
3.  Excessive barking…annoying for everybody.

I will tackle them all and many more, then show you how to maintain harmony in the household.  My name is Dennis Danskin.  I have been known as one of the leading dog trainers anywhere, but proud to serve the Las Vegas Valley.  Tap into my half-century of experience by calling me for a complimentary in-home visit at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment