Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dogs and Ice Hockey…Two Las Vegas Passions.


Rescuing a new best friend for the holiday has long been a pastime of many Las Vegas residents.  With the inception of the Golden Knights, hockey has become a new local passion.  Now, the two have combined to captivate us here in the valley.  Meet Benny, a 5 year old Golden Retriever rescue who loves to ice skate!

You can Google Las Vegas rescue dog learns to ice skate to see Benny do his thing on the frozen pond.  The warmth you will feel in watching this video might well melt the ice itself.  It is just another of the thousands of stories on how rescue canines have been given a forever home by Las Vegas residents and become a family’s best friend.

If it is your plan to add a new addition to your Las Vegas area home by visiting one of our local animal shelters I hope that you will make me your next call.  I am Dennis Danskin.  Using my half-century of humane dog training methods, I will turn your new companion into a valued member of the household.  Just give me a call, Dennis Danskin at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment