Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Health of Your Best Friend.

Usually I devote this space to humane dog training in the Las Vegas area.  That is my job, to make sure that your companion is the best it can be.  I want to spend a couple of minutes talking about the current and future health of your four-legged friend.  We just recently saw a canine flu epidemic ravage the Vegas area.

There are always illnesses and other events that can shorten your time with your best friend.  Please, please have regular check-ups scheduled with your favorite vet.  Whether you have one dog or a few, they are all so precious and they deserve every fighting chance of living a long and active life.

My name is Dennis Danskin.  I am that guy that Las Vegas area residents know as the “humane dog trainer”.  Please visit my website at trainhumane.net to read more about what that really means.  A healthy, well-trained dog is truly one of God’s greatest gifts.  Give me a call and I will take care of the latter at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment