Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Train Them at Home.

Where should proper dog training begin?  It seems logical to assume that it should occur where they live, not at some remote area where they will never return as adults.  Real dog training takes place under the roof where they will spend their lives.  Even if you are doing it for the humans because of your busy schedule it is simply the most sensible thing to do!

Adding outside distractions to the training process merely creates an environment that is set-up to fail.  The object here is to have your new family member acclimate themselves to their forever home.  Unlike human children, they are most troublesome in the first year or so.  If you have raised a kid to adulthood you know what I am talking about!

I am a professional Las Vegas area in home trainer of puppies and adult dogs.  My name is Dennis Danskin.  I want you to know that my love for these incredible creatures is in my DNA.  I also want you to know that my first in-home visit and assessment is absolutely free!  Please give me a call at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment