Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

First Hand Experience.



You can hear about someone’s expertise and believe what you are told or reading, but there is nothing like first-hand knowledge of how good an individual or company is at their job.  In the dog training world there are fly-by-nighters, pretenders, as well as some who just go through the motions.  Who do you trust with your four-legged child?

My name is Mike Lawrence.  I am the owner of Internet Highway and the proud papa of three wonderful dogs.  Recently, we experienced the passing of our beloved Toto much too soon at the age of ten.  After a week of mourning we adopted a beautiful 10 month old Golden Retriever from a private home.

Here is what I wish to convey.  If you ever bring a new four-legged addition into your household, please make a call to Dennis Danskin.  I learned more about dog training in 15 minutes than I thought I knew in the 60 years I have owned dogs.  You will never regret it!  If you get a new pup during the holidays call Dennis to train them correctly at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment