Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

A Companion Dog.

I wanted to take a moment to define what is a companion dog. A companion dog can provide critical benefits such as loyal companionship when depression and anxiety take over. They become a trusted companion for fun and stress reduction. A true companion expresses love and compassion and enhances your life in so many ways.

Here are some of the top companion dogs by breeds –

 

1. A Golden Retriever

2. A Labrador Retriever

3. Pomeranians

4. Border Collies

Think before you adopt as to what sort of commitment you wish to make over the next decade +. Once you decide, please call me…Dennis Danskin, a renowned in-home dog trainer in the Las Vegas Valley. I will help ensure that you will have a true companion for years to come. Call me for a complimentary visit at (702) 327-4744. Read more about me at trainhumane.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment