Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Now for the Positives About Holiday Adoption.

Earlier, I addressed the several reasons why you might want to wait into the New Year to adopt a new best friend. Now, the opposite of that…adopting a puppy as a gift right now to put a huge smile on the face(s) of your children. You will suddenly become the greatest mom or dad in the history of parenthood!

Here are some other reasons to adopt NOW –

 

1.  With everyone home there is extra time to interact with your new puppy.

2.  You just rescued a life and made a space for someone else’s new best friend.

3.  A study showed that 86% of pets adopted during the holidays remain at home.

Now, for the training. Oh yes, your new puppy does not come with an instruction manual. I am a phone call away, and if you are comfortable, I will train your new addition in the familiar surroundings of your own home. Please visit my website at trainhumane.net to see my methodology and call me for a complimentary in-home visit at (702) 327-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment