Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2022

How Do You Feel about Dogs?

I don’t know how you feel about canines, but I sure know how I do! They are (or at least can be) a sacred gift to us all in the Las Vegas Valley and throughout the world. I don’t believe there is any substitute for a well-trained companion who will give you unconditional love for usually more than a decade.

My name is Dennis Danskin, a renowned dog trainer serving the greater Las Vegas area. The transformation you will see when a rambunctious puppy turns into a well-behaved “best friend” of your Las Vegas household is what keeps me as excited about my work as I was decades ago when I began training dogs.

The New Year may bring a joyous arrival to your home. If adopting a dog is in your 2023 plans (or this holiday season, for that matter) I hope you will think of me…Dennis Danskin, Las Vegas dog trainer. Let’s get to know each other. My first visit to your abode for in-home dog training is complimentary. Just call (702) 327-4744 for a meet-and-greet. Visit trainhumane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment